Enjoy this unique experience for a hen's party!
A 2.5-hour workshop in the iconic Nicholas Building in the heart of Melbourne's CBD, where the bride and her guests make their individually crafted pieces to be worn at the wedding or for a special night out!
Participants are welcomed with a glass of bubbly before learning how to manipulate specialist materials to create their own lace crown, elegant halo or a simple something with a stylish twist. At the end, they leave the session with their beautiful milllinery creation in a glossy hat box!
Class size and dates – Each Bridal Shower Workshop can have 5 to 14 participants, with dates (including evenings and weekends) based on availability.
Location / venue – 37 Swanston Street (corner of Swanston Street and Flinders Lane), Melbourne (view location on Google Maps).
Materials – Materials are provided (extra supplies may be available for purchase in the class).
Cost – $95 per person
For more information and to discuss date and time availability:
- fill the online form below
- call Louise Macdonald's millinery studio (03 9650 1352).
Payment (preferrably one single payment)
- Online – By secure online credit card payment (Visa or MasterCard) – details to be provided
- By telephone – By credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or direct deposit by phone (03 9650 1352)
- In person – By credit card (Visa or MasterCard), EFTPOS, cheque or cash
Note: The Bridal Shower Workshop is confirmed only after the full payment is received.
Refund and cancellation policy
- Cancellations made 1 (one) week or less before the workshop date will be subject to a cancellation fee of $100.
- Participants who are unable to attend the workshop, due to illness, personal or professional commitments, are not entitled to refunds or transfers.
Enquiries – For more information, please contact Louise Macdonald's millinery studio.