Louise Macdonald offers a couture made to measure service to clients who want:
- an exclusive design
- a creation that will match their clothing
- or for those who think "I can't find a hat to suit me".
When you contact Louise to have an individual creation, she works together with you to design a hat. She guides you on how to choose and wear a hat depending on your face shape, head size, hair style, height and personality. Louise will also take into account where and when you will be wearing the hat to help you make the best choice.
If you already have a piece of clothing and you are looking for the perfect hat to complement your look, feel free to send or give a fabric sample to Louise.
Get inspired by Louise Macdonald's latest fashion hats and fascinators
How to order
For your convenience, there are different ways to order your hat or fascinator:
- Online – please fill the online form (read about security)
- By telephone or in person – call Louise Macdonald's millinery studio (telephone 03 9650 1352 or +61 3 9650 1352) to discuss your order, or to make an appointment to visit the studio
- By fax or mail – to contact Louise by fax or mail, fill our printable form and send it to us.
If you want a made to measure hat or fascinator for Melbourne's Spring Racing Carnival, please contact Louise before the beginning of October. For other events, depending on the time of the year and your location, your order can be completed from 2 to 6 weeks.
- Online – you can pay by secure online credit card payment (Visa or MasterCard), using our online form (read about security)
- By telephone – you can pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or direct deposit (only if you are in Australia) by telephone (03 9650 1352)
- By fax or mail – you can pay by cheque or money order (using our printable form)
- In person – you can pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), EFTPOS, cheque or cash
A 50% deposit is requested along with any order. The balance should be made prior to delivery.
Delivery – You can collect your hat at Louise Macdonald's studio in Melbourne or it can be sent to you (Australia or overseas). A quote for freight will be given on request.
Return policy – No refunds; returns on damaged goods to be made within 7 (seven) days of delivery/collection.
Enquiries – For more information, please contact Louise Macdonald Milliner in Melbourne.