Learn new and traditional hat-making techniques taught by Australia's leading milliners.
- Design your own fashion hat.
- Create a stylish head piece or fascinator for races or wedding wear.
- Learn all about flower designs.
- Discover secrets of costume millinery!
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive information about the courses by email.
Class size – Each millinery course has between 6 and 8 participants (depending on the course) to ensure individual attention.
Location / venue – Room 3, 8th floor, 37 Swanston Street (corner of Swanston Street and Flinders Lane), Melbourne (view location on Google Maps).
Materials – Depending on the millinery course, materials are provided, supplies are available for purchase in the class or the students are required to bring their own material to make their hats. This information is given along with the details of the courses.
- Online – By secure online credit card payment (Visa or MasterCard), using our online form (read about security)
- By telephone – By credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or direct deposit by phone (03 9650 1352)
- By fax or mail – By cheque or money order (using our printable form)
- In person – By credit card (Visa or MasterCard), EFTPOS, cheque or cash
Note: Your participation in the millinery course(s) is confirmed only after the payment is received.
- Online – fill the online form to enrol in the course(s) of your choice (read about security)
- By telephone – call Louise Macdonald's millinery studio (03 9650 1352)
- By fax or mail – to contact Louise by fax or mail, fill the printable form and send it to us
Refund and cancellation policy
- Cancellations up to 1 (one) month from the start of the millinery course are subject to a $20 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations less than 1 (one) month before the start of the millinery course will be subject to cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of the course, unless a replacement student is found. If a replacement student is found, the $20 cancellation fee will apply
- Students who are unable to attend the millinery course or part thereof, due to illness, personal or professional commitments, are not entitled to refunds or transfers
Enquiries – For more information, please contact Louise Macdonald Milliner in Melbourne.
Facebook – Join other millinery students on Facebook