Use this form (an online form is also available) to join any millinery courses at Louise Macdonald's studio in Melbourne and learn how to make your own hat!
Printable registration form
- Print this page.
- Fill the learn millinery form below.
- Send it to Louise Macdonald Milliner:
by fax: 03 9650 1352 or +61 3 9650 1352 – or
by mail – Room 3, 8th Floor, 37 Swanston Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia.
- After we receive your form, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Your personal details (*indicates a required field):
Your millinery course(s) (tick one or more options):
Beginners and Intermediate Millinery
When: Monday evenings, starting Wednesday 26 April then Mondays until 5 June 2017, 6pm to 8.30pm
Sinamay Brim Extensions
Saturday and Sunday 29 and 30 April 2017, 10am to 4pm
Fabulous Floral Crowns
Saturday and Sunday 6 and 7 May 2017, 10am to 4pm
5-Day Millinery Intensive
Monday to Friday 3 to 7 July 2017, 10am to 4pm (Louise Macdonald and Lynn Lim)
Payment method (tick one of the options):
If you ticked "Visa" or "MasterCard", please provide the card details by telephone: 03 9650 1352 or +61 3 9650 1352. Money order or cheque should be sent to Louise Macdonald Milliner, Room 3, 8th Floor, 37 Swanston Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
Please tick the Louise Macdonald Milliner newsletter(s) you would like to receive (optional):
Your comments (if needed):
Refund and cancellation policy
- Cancellations up to 1 (one) month from the start of the millinery course are subject to a $20 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations less than 1 (one) month before the start of the millinery course will be subject to cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of the course, unless a replacement student is found. If a replacement student is found, the $20 cancellation fee will apply.
- Students who are unable to attend the millinery course or part thereof, due to illness, personal or professional commitments, are not entitled to refunds or transfers.
Enquiries – For more information, contact Louise Macdonald's millinery studio: 03 9650 1352 or +61 3 9650 1352.