The vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
How to order
For your convenience, there are different ways to order your gift voucher:
- Online – please fill the online form (read about security)
- By telephone or in person – call Louise Macdonald's millinery studio (telephone 03 9650 1352 or +61 3 9650 1352) to order over the phone, or to make an appointment to visit the studio
- By fax or mail – to contact Louise by fax or mail, fill our printable form and send it to us.
- Online – you can pay by secure online credit card payment (Visa or MasterCard), using our online form (read about security)
- By telephone – you can pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or direct deposit (only if you are in Australia) by telephone (03 9650 1352)
- By fax or mail – you can pay by cheque or money order (using our printable form)
- In person – you can pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), EFTPOS, cheque or cash
Delivery – If you choose to receive the gift voucher, an email will be sent to you with all the details. Alternatively, Louise Macdonald Milliner can send the gift voucher to its recipient on your behalf by email.
Return policy – No refunds are allowed.
Enquiries – For more information, please contact Louise Macdonald Milliner in Melbourne.